~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Adriel's 1st Birthday : Celebrating It With The Docs!

[Taken from BBB2]

Hari ni ada follow up appointment dengan Dr. Nasir plus memang kena bawak Adriel for his 1 year old immunization jab. I went to Ampang Puteri with Adriel this morning. MP kata ada lunch appointment so he can't go with us. Headed straight to Dr. Nasir’s clinic and was told that there was 3 patients before Adriel’s turn. OK , no problem……..at least tak laa number berbelas-belas macam selalu.

Hmmmm……I’m sure you guys tahu I nak pergi mana sementara menunggu turn nak jumpa Dr. Nasir kan??????? If you’ve been reading my blog , you’ll know where I’ll go. Mesti laa I pergi clinic my Dr. Ashar…..Hehehe! Actually the last time I was there , I’ve already told Kak Ram that today June 30th will be Adriel’s birthday and knowing that hari Selasa Dr. A tak de kat clinic kalau boleh I nak kidnap Dr. A kejap to take Adriel’s photo with Dr. A.....Kak Ram cakap OK , she'll try to help.

Fast forward , on Monday I called Dr. A’s clinic nak remind Kak Ram about my ‘kidnapping Dr. A’s stint’ , hehehe! Tapi Kak Ram masuk clinic lambat. 2 kali call tapi Kak Ram tak masuk clinic lagi. The 3rd time I called Kak Ram ada kat bilik Dr. A. Tak nak kacau dia tengah buat kerja lah. I spoke to Yanie about my plans and Yanie told me that esok Dr. A ada 5 or 6 big cases at the OT (Operation Theatre kot??? , dunno lah ,,,,, aku tok bukannya doctor bah , so I sik tauk laa apa maknanya in medical terms , mun salah , sorri hahh…)

Alllaaaaa…….kalau Dr. A banyak cases , tak dapat laa jumpa dia. Boring lah!. This morning while I was in the bathroom , I sort of talk to Him. In my heart , I told Him that I really wanted to see Dr. A to get a pic of Adriel & Dr. A taken on my baby's 1st birthday. It meant so much to me coz of my ‘dramatic birth’ to Adriel last year. I told Him that , Oh! Well……whatever that He has decided for me today , I’ll fully accept it and I swear that I will not be mad at Him if I didn’t get to se Dr. A today. Lil-lah hi ta’ala….I’m OK with any outcome today even if it will not be in my favour. I told Him that I trusted Him and His plans are always the best.

I got myself ready & I didn’t even called Dr. A's clinic but I did call Dr. Nasir’s clinic to reconfirm of Adriel’s appointment today. I left the house around 10am.

As I entered Dr. A’s clinic this morning , Kak Ram saw me and I quickly told her that I knew that Dr. A’s busy today. Tak pe lah , nak buat macam mana. I tak nak nanti Kak Ram rasa serba salah ke apa…….tak nak , I tak nak susah kan orang lain sebab I. I stayed on and borak-borak dengan Kak Ram about husbands! Hahaha! Everybody has problems with mans ego it seems , not only me. While talking , Kak Ram got a call. Then she told me that Dr. A’s coming up for a while………………………………..Oh! My! God! ……………

Kak Ram said that I’m lucky coz usually Dr. A won’t come up if he’s already at the OT…. *HE made him come up,,,,,hehehe!* Kak Ram continued , kalau dia dah naik ni , after this Dr. A will be stuck for at least 8 hours at the OT. Mak oiii! Lamanya.
Dr. A had to sign some important papers , that’s why he had to come up and when he entered the clinic and saw me & my baby,,,,,,,,he greeted me with his usual Hi! and approached Adriel. I told him that I just had to kidnap him for few minutes to get some pics taken with my baby coz today is his birthday.
Upon hearing that , Dr. A started singing Happy Birthday to Adriel but he stopped in the middle of the song when he saw Adriel mula nak nangis. Hmmmmm….mana laa budak tu tak mencemek,,,,,,,Dr. A was in his scrubs , siap pakai surgical cap lagi , then ada face mask around Dr. A’s neck……..hehehe! probably Dr. A looks weird to baby Adriel’s eyes…….Dr. A quickly asked me to console the poor little thing….

Kak Ram then asked her daughter Nabila to help take the pics……..Oh yeah…..there was a girl watching TV in the clinic and all this while , I thought that she was a patient! After signing his papers he politely invited me to his room. And Yes!!!! Dapat jugak I ambil gambar Adriel dengan Dr. A………..Thank you , doc. *Thank you God , you heard me :-) *. I know Dr. A’s busy and didn’t want to take much of his time……..after thanking my dear doctor , he said that he had to…….I Cuma dengar Dr. A cakap “I have to…….” .hmmmm………biasa laa…..lembut & pelan sangat doctor I ni cakap sampai tak dengar……so so so soft spoken laa doctor I ni……but on the other hand , he was such a gentleman *sigh**wink*.


Birthday boy Adriel with his Obstetrician Dato Dr. Ashar Abdullah in his clinic on 30th June 2009.


I stayed on to take few more pics with Kak Murni & Kak Ram before making my way to Dr. Nasir’s clinic.
Adriel with Kak Ram........Adriel kena panggil Nenek Ram , hehehe!
That's us with Kak Murni , of course.....Nenek Murni to Adriel....

At Dr. Nasir’s clinic , I had to wait for another patient. OK , sik ada hal lah. Around 11:25am , Adriel was called in to see his *handsome* paediatrician. It’s always nice to see smiling doctors , it made you feel relax and it’s like an assurance that everything will be OK. So , yeah……I was happy to see Dr. Nasir this morning because I know that I can trust his judgments when it comes to my baby. When the doctor felt right , then you need not worry. So far , doctors I’ve met in Ampang Puteri made me comfortable in dealing health matters with them.

Hmmmm.......sampai mengantuk member tunggu nak jumpa doctor........


According to Dr. Nasir , I can stop all oral medications for Adriel but he’s continuing with the Alvesco 160MCG Inhaler for another month. He also prescribed a fever medicine just incase Adriel demam lepas jab nanti.


Then we talked about Adriel’s food intake. Told Dr. Nasir that Adriel doesn’t want other food but only his bottled Heinz Vanilla Egg Pudding. I’ve tried given him all sorts of food but he doesn’t want. That can be quite a problem for me coz I can only get limited supply of the Vanilla Egg Pudding. Kat Giant BA , I dah kaut semua. Kat Carrefour pun I dah ambil sampai habis. Kat Hero in Taman Dagang I dah ambil semua jugak. Kat Tesco tak de. Kat Jusco tak de. Ni I nak ajak MP pergi round kat Cold Storage , Great Eastern Mall…….try our luck there. Well , Dr. Nasir asked me to keep on trying to expose Adriel to new kinda food with different kinda texture. Told Dr. Nasir , once I did try kasi Adriel makan main-main dengan roti…….terlekat kat langit-langit si kenit , panic I kejap. I takut dia tercekik.


Lepas Dr. Nasir kasi jab kat Adriel , sempat jugak dia cakap that he saw us on the paper yesterday….Ada time baca paper jugak ye doc…..jangan laa doctor ada time baca blog ni , I dok asyik mentioned Dr. Nasir handsome , Dr. Nasir handsome……kang dia pikir lain pulak…...tapi doc,,,,,,I tak pandai tipu maaa…..hahaha!


Kawe pung nok puko gambar denge dokto jugok! Hehehe......Dr. Nasir is from Kelantan OK.

A must photo laa kan. Birthday boy Adriel with his paediatrician , Dr. Mohd Nasir Hassan at his clinic on 30th June 2009.


Hahhhhhhhh! It was a great day for me on Adriel’s birthday. I got what I want. Both doctors were available today. If only Dr. Haliza was around......*Al-Fatihah* I was happy & smiling all the way home , thanking Him non-stop. For Dr. Ashar's fans............do scroll down..........
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Jangan jealous aaaaa........after taking this pic , Dr. A suruh check and see if the photo turns out OK.....
Owh! What the heck........no harm taking another picture with my favourite doctor right?...hehehe! Jangan marah aaaaaa......



A note for me : 3 minutes of pure happiness is enough to last me for months to come. I will survive. It has been a long and silent blissfully happy 1 year ever since………

No comments:

Post a Comment