~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lemak Keli Kelantan

So it's back to the kitchen........new year or not!.....especially when my dad's around. Cooking a catfish dish today. Luckily Papa cleaned these catfishes. FYI , I only eat catfish yang my dad bersihkan. In the past , banyak kali terkena......fresh water fish ni kalau cuci tak bersih , memang akan rasa macam makan lumut , lumpur or hanyir.........eeeewwww! Masaklah sedap macam mana pun , I sik lalu makan kalau rasa ikannya cam tok. Making Masak Lemak Kelantan Ikan Keli today.
My dad will make sure that there'll be no blood clogging anywhere. Super duper clean.

What's needed............
After blending the ingredients , pour into the pot......add asam keping.
Add turmeric leaves & coconut milk
Bring the gravy to boil then add the catfish..........
Also add some daun kesum.............
That's it.......
Next , making some Sambal Sotong.........hehehe.......just look at me arranging all the ingredients in the wok........add a little bit of cooking oil , heat on and...........
..........hehehe......I'll do this...........well , do it your way peeps.....nevermind me. *OK , no one in my family died of eating what I've cooked in the past using my method of cooking, thank god....hahaha!*
When the sambal's cooked , add some salt & sugar to taste.........add the sotongs.........
In goes some onions and you're done.
Budu & cabbage for ulam...........that's our new year's lunch. Yna loves the masak lemak & the ikan keli....surprisingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment