~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pasta For Yna

Yna loves pastas.....me too. SO,,,,,I saw my blogger mate made meatball spaghetti last week and I did mentioned in her blog that I'd like to cook 'em too. I did cook em' last week but too 'malas' to upload the pics I'd taken. aN-ny-ways , this is my version of doing it.....
I started off by doing the freakin' meatballs............
Hmmm.....minced meat (obviously laa kan).....+ an egg + corn flour + salt & black pepper to taste.
......then do this........
......then boil some water.....and do this.....
....the 'balls' will eventually 'float' when it's hot....I mean ,,,,,,when it's cooked....get it?? hehee! Hey! I'm cookin' here ;-p
....aNd......you'll get this.....
Hmmm......meatballs & spaghetti......done.
For the gravy......chopped 2 yellow onions & some baby carrots.......
Nice to add some shitake & brown or white button mushrooms to the spaghetti sauce.......as you wish , peeps.

Cookin' time.........sufficient amount of olive oil into the periuk , add garlic & some onions then only turn on the heat......why? Hmmm....Coz I takut the minyak panas mercik2 when I masukkan the onions,,,,,and then kena my hand....huhuhu! kesian ekk...nak masak tapi takut kena minyak *roll eyes*.....Ny-ways.....after sauteing the bawangs......add a little bit of water to it , you don't want to burn them don't you....??.....
.....then add 400 grams of minced meat.
.....when the meat's half cooked.....add more chopped onions & carrots.
....Oh OK....in goes the mushrooms too.
Hmmm....take 5.....promote Prego's sat...haha......

Add the whole bottle into the pot & add some water....depending on how much gravy you like laaa.....if it's too watery......make some corn flour mixture & add to the gravy.
Stir , stir , stir......add salt & black pepper to taste. Oh ya , I always add some sugar into my speghetti sauce coz I don't like it SOur.....again , it's up to you.

Stir some more.....and that's it. You're done!
Yna had 2 servings of the meatball spaghetti that I made for lunch. I had mine for dinner. MP had it for dinner too.
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment