~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dumb Cooking : MP & Kids Not Well

Last week MP tak sihat. Demam , badan dia lemah & dia mengadu sakit kat bawah perut belah kiri......16 years ago dia pernah masuk hospital suspected batu karang tapi after treatments , nothing came out. I have a feeling that the stone's back but MP's not talking about any health issues.......

Like I've mentioned in my last post.....I've been having sandwiches for dinner whenever I feel hungry at night and I certainly can live with it. Kalau dapat lenyap-kan sikit lemak-lemak suci kat perut ni,,,,,wohooo....that's a bonus laa.

On another night , we went to Kenny Rogers. Makan ayam panggang. Yna had a big bowl of Mac & Cheese.


The kids kena flu & batuk-batuk. So I have to nurse 3 not well patients at home. MP yang paling teruk. Lama dah dia tak deman macam ni. Hari ni I masak-lah , dah lama tak masak tapi yang simple je laa. Buat telur dadar......plain , just eggs & oyster sauce.......


I also make my Ayam Kacang Ma......supply Kacang Ma from Kuching masih banyak lagi. This dish was pretty quick on the preparation side.......Throw in all ingredients in a bowl.....Chicken cuts + oil + chopped garlic + chopped & fresh ginger + honey + salt + loads of black pepper. Mix well.


Let the meat sear for a few minutes in the wok then add water & slowly simmer the chicken......


Biar sampai kering , kalau ayam tak masak tapi air dah kering,,,,,,,letak air lagi & let it simmer on low heat. Usually kalau 2 kali air kering , ayam dah masak......biar garing sikit and need not worry bila tengok kacang ma tu jadi gelap gelita.......it's not burnt. Sedap. It's a delicious dish for me and a very good herb.


Yna memang sangat suka Ayam Kacang Ma ni......


For MP,,,,,dia mintak goreng-kan ikan tenggiri masin.......


I know that he loves the Korean Kimchi.....bought some for him.


Ni lah lauk for the day....Adriel pun I suap-kan Ayam Kacang Ma & he's OK with it. Great.


A note for me : Tengah tunggu feedback dari Nik,,,,,kena buat full body check-up or not,,,,,over weight nih,,,,,,lepas ke application health insurance tuu.....serem......

1 comment:

  1. Hello Puan Rima - Try taking L-Glutathione, it will help you overall - check with Pharmacies at your area....

    ReplyDelete