~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Girls Day Out....Seriously Out!

This was on December 28th & 29th 2010...........

I was rather busy since early December......so bila dah hujung-hujung tahun , most work's done & most of us dah masuk mode holiday........I took some time off for myself and went out for coffee sessions with my St. Marian girlfriends.

Setahu I , Kak Aida was busy attending our dear friend Kak Farrah who was being admitted since mid December , Viral Fever gone bad........she was in ICU and Alhamdulillah sekarang ni dah dipindahkan ke ward biasa. I sempat melawat sekali je , tu pun sebelum I fly off ke Alor Setar. Masa tu she was in ICU , bloated & on life support. Nothing much I can do but I managed to arrange for a solat hajat & baca yassin sessions to be conducted in 7 masjids or suraus in Kelantan. All done , the least that I could do for Kak Farrah.

28th December , Kak Aida text-ed me saying that some of the girls are meeting up kat Wangsa Walk.....OK , joining. Lama tak jumpa Normi & Kak Sherrie........sure ada story mory gerek..........hehehe! We lepak-lepak kat Sweet Bowls.......

In the pic above:
Standing left to right : Sherrie - Aida - Rima
Sitting left to right : Normi - Lina - Shiema


Kebetulan pulak hari ni birthday si Lina..........Shiema & Kak Aida pergi beli cake slices and all of us digged in!

Did we tell stories? Laaaaaaaa.........dah berkumpul mesti laa ada cerita yang diceritakan - cerita yang diterceritakan dan cerita yang terpaksa diceritakan....hehehe! Yang penting semua senada pada sessi penceritaan hari ini.........


The next day we all agreed to meet up again at Great Eastern Mall.......

I kena laa bawak passport.....my 2 kids. I joined the girls for lunch at Cozy......


Then we adjourned to Starbucks Coffee for tea..........I then called my SIL Yatie to come pick up my kids and send them to my parents place as my SIL's going there too to fetch her kids. This will give me a chance to have a much relax conversations with my girlfriends.......hehehe! After am done , I'll fetch the kids laa.......

Haahhhh.......Haahhh............gossip aaaa??? Hohoho! You know , I know laa eekk...

Everyone has a story to tell.......

And.....more muffins & drinks.........

Me and my girlfriends.........verdict = happy & fine :-)


My outing today doesn't stop at tea..........terus sampai dinner time. Banyak sungguh yang dibualkan nih....hehehe!

We had dinner at Alexis.......everything's out on the table tonight *wink*


A note for me : Semua kena remove.........mengong.

No comments:

Post a Comment