~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Love With Today

Am in the mood for some love today.......own soul therapy.





Before today ends , I just wanna jot this feelings down for my remembrance. Am not gonna elaborate why today is so special for me and made me have butterflies all day in my stomach.....am gonna leave you guessing what happened or what did I do and am gonna let myself drown in a pool of hopes & dreams & happiness. I wanna tell but I can't and I have to keep this feelings to myself........time will tell the story.

My favourite number.......I'll be watching for combination of 59's with other number on car plates whenever am on the road since 2008 , a cool way to make me stay awake while traveling *wink*
I went somewhere today........

Was in the mood to for a small celebration.......

Been waiting for today to present a piece of art.....

I was so extremely happy as everything went well and got a bonus duty.......

I thank You Dear God for giving me more than what I've asked for......

You heard me......and you let me feel a pinch of happiness from the place that my heart desire.....

It felt good...so good....very good. Yes!


A note for me :

3 comments: