~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Jam @ Studio & Tea @ Z's

One of the days during the CNY hols recently I was busy with my vocal group at the studio. Practicing for our up & coming performance. In between breaks I managed to run to my neighbour's studio for a drum jamming session! Awesome dowh!


Yna can't attend drum class today coz she had food poisoning. Took her to the clinic earlier and let her rest at home. I took an hour off from singing to go and hit the drums! It was great. Best! Best! Best! I wish that I'd have the time to sambung belajar drums.........tak pe lah , biar Yna belajar then she can teach me at home.


I wasn't alone at the jamming session. I was with Afif , anak Kak Siti. Dia pun sambung belajar drums kat sini dengan Yna.


Fast forward.......


I managed to squeeze some time to meet my school mate Sharifah Norihan at Z's place. Sejak lepas sekolah tak jumpa dia. She's now married with kids & leaving in Penang.


Petang ni masing-masing bawak something for tea except for me coz I sampai lambat.


Lepas makan , duduk-duduk minum kopi pulak , sambil borak-borak.


From left : Fifi - Ave - Camy - Nik


I tuang , you minum....I tuang , you minum....boleh cam tuh? Hehehe........Boleh je.....untuk kengkawan....


Some damn serious talk there........seriously , memang serious........huhuhu! spooky spooky.....


And of course some crazy moments with my gal Aimie.......


......and......karaoke among us.......


Eh.....sambung serious talk lagi........serious giler expression si Ave & si Z yang mendengar pun kusyuk jugak.


King - Aimie - Fifi - Me......hari ni hari kelabu ye?


Ni paling gerek........bukan band but beng....bengong! Macam Z cakap.....1st woman guitarist in a jubah! Hehehe!


Friends........happy. Alhamdulillah.


Sharifah Norihan edited this pic. Thanx beb.



A note for me : Nak cari balik mana I letak my Zildjian's drum sticks & practice drum pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment