~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sawadeekaaaaa.....Off To Bangkok Today...

Good Day peeps!

Just a quick note........am off to Bangkok today for a few days to purchase some goods for my new business. Please pray that things will be all alright for me there *hopefully itu kumpulan baju merah tak bikin hal kat Bangkok or anything.....*

For a sneak peek of what am gonna be venturing & getting myself into......hehehe......I've bluntly created this other blog here. Insya'allah , hope it will be a good thing for me to do.........hahhhhhhhhh....

So , see you in a couple of days........Sawadee!

Love ,
Rima

2 comments: