~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

39th Birthday : Big Western Lunch @ Victoria Station

Cerita birthday lagi.....well....hehehe!

*In my mind.......missing YOU , so much*


One of the days , my dear sister Nita insisted to buy me a birthday lunch. She's not well but still find the time to celebrate my 39th birthday. TQ sis :-)


Having a big western lunch at Victoria Station , Jalan Ampang.........


With Datin Nita & her son Tengku Sufrie.......



Just 3 of us and so much food to eat! We had Potato Skins , Lobsters , Fish & Chips , Ribs , Steaks......huh! Tapi peeps , if you are a rib lover like me , the ribs kat sini was nothing compared to the ones at Tony Roma's. Around the same price range you'll get 5 mouth watering , tender & to die for ribs at Tony's but you'll get only 1 not so fancy rib here at Victoria's :-( Sorry.


Choc fudge with a candle........


Wishing , wishing , wishing........and yes......another blow.


To sis Nita , TQ for the lunch.........hey! you are still baking me that cheese cake aren't you? *wink*.

1 comment: