~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Song : Rindu Setengah Mati

I can so much relate to this song now!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you. Miss you. Miss you....udah setengah mati nih! *wink*





1 rumah layan sinetron "Kejora & Bintang".......yes.....dengan dengan MP sekali!

3 comments:

  1. akak pon layan gak.. best kan gejane ..satu family tengok.. lagi satu kemilau cinta kamila... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ely - Iye!!!! Dia lagi tahu jalan cerita dari I. I tengok pun dah tengah-tengah dah....I yang asyik dok tanya dia , apa jadi...kenapa macam tu & etc....hehehe!

    Gegeroy - best memang best tapi sakit jiwa tengok maid boleh control si Bintang bingai tu....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete