~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

March.......Long Overdue


Lately ni hujan , hujan , hujan.........ada satu hari tu I had to divert guna DUKE Highway to go to my studio in Ampang sebab jam kat MRR2 terlalu teruk. Lepas keluar DUKE , sangkut pulak kat Jelatek.......masuk ke Jalan Ampang towards Ampang Point.....jam teruk dari depan Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre lagi.......why? Sebab further up kat depan bangunan RISDA.......banjir,,,,air naik tinggi jugak sampai ada kereta yang tersanggut. Adriel who saw the rising waters siap cakap "Mama....tu a-yer shu-ngai.....a-yer shu-ngai..."


Also....on one fine day last month , I managed to hang around with my girlfriends. I used to be like them over a year ago.....women-of-leisure but since I chose to open the studio , my time is getting so limited and to hang around with them daily became impossible. I had to miss out many birthdays , kids birthday parties & other get-togethers. Nak buat macam mana......I have a personal goal and am working my way there........to achieve it , loads of sacrifices needed. Nope , am not complaining.

So.....when I do have the time to be with them , I'll try to be with them to the max. Like on this particular day , I visited my girlfriend Engku Farah who've just being discharged from the hospital after a long stay in the ICU at Gleneagles Intan. I had a Nasi Lemak breakfast with Engku Farah & Aida & Intan kat rumah emak Engku Farah in Desa Pandan.


Then we headed to Mydin near Cahaya Suria-Jalan Silang. Lama sungguh tak datang area sini. I did quite a bit of shopping at Mydin. Borong Cadbury......had lunch kat warung lorong belakang Kota Raya........makan nasi campur & bakso.......masa tengah makan berkeliaran dan berlari ke sana ke sini mickey & minie mouse......huhuhu! Tak pe......ramai orang makan kat warung-warung di back alley ni , tak de yang mati pun.....tak de yang dapat penyakit pun.....


Sebelum dihantar pulang oleh Kak Aida , singgah Craven Cafe kat Bukit Antarabangsa.....minum Milo Ice Tabur......dapat birthday present dari Kak Noriz.......best best best! It was indeed a fun day spent with my girlfriends......banyak ketawa , stress buster.



Despite being busy at the studio & out of the studio with our vocal teaching jobs,,,,,me & Kak Siti took time to visit our dear friend Iryandamulia at the Serdang Hospital. I call him Abang Mul. Abang Mul masuk hospital due to masalah jantung.....serious and operation needed. I kenal Abang Mul dah lama , dari zaman I baru-baru belajar vokal dengan Kak Siti. Abang Mul ni aktif dalam teater and dia banyak ikut Sanggar Teater Fauziah Nawi (STEFANI). Dulu studio Kak Siti was below studio teater Kak Fauziah. Abang Mul nyanyi & main gitar pun bagus.......bila jumpa orang teater macam Abang Mul ni , touching sikit......banyak main emosi dalam perbualan.....pemikiran-nye lain dari orang muzik....tapi kalau yang kelakar.....memang laa kelakar........

I was lucky to get the best of both worlds,,,,,,music & theatre. I got my basic theater training from kumpulan teater Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka. They were one of the best theater group in Malaysia before. Under them I managed to act in 2 theater productions. The 1st was Teman - an adaptation from a Japanese novel (lead role) and the 2nd was Raja Lawak (supporting role). Pada yang tak tahu , actors like Sabri Yunus , Zami Ismail , Ahmad Busu , Imuda........they were working with DBP dulu and they were also very active dalam group teater DBP and they were very good. Famous sitcom Pi Mai Pi Mai Tang Tu was a proof that these group of theater people are among the best....compared to recent local sitcoms,,,,,,isi tak de , kelakar kosong je....duhhh! Those were the days.


One of the days in March , a YouTube talent Najwa Latif filmed her first video clip for her song Random Awesome at our studio. Filming was done by 1Tube.my production and featured on 1Tube.my .........done for now , take a listen of Najwa Latif's song below :-)
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

V

No comments:

Post a Comment