~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lost Post

Salam Peeps!

I've updated & published my Janda Baik part 2 post last nite and found that it was gone tonite! All day today I can't access blogger coz they're doing some maintenance thinggy. I'll wait if my lost post will surface or not within 24 hours before I start rewriting it or start posting new ones. Penat laa macam ni.....I did check my Big Boutique blog sebab kat situ ada link to my BBB4. I can see my Janda Baik part 2 post tapi bila click the link , sekian....page not found katanya......wait and see lah.

Off to bed now. Esok , Saturday 14th May........ada show dengan my vocalists kat UiTM Shah Alam. All the luck needed.



A note for me : I miss you. Yes , you *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment