~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vocalwealth Vocalists - ISABELLA

Last Friday , June 10th 2011....me , Kak Siti & my vocal students performed Isabella at Bank Negara. I wrote the vocal arrangement for this piece :-) Walaupun audio tak jelas sangat sebab hanya guna 2 mic for 11 of us but nak jugak share kat sini. Suara yang tinggi in this video belongs to yours truly....Tahan je lah telinga ye.....hehehe! Image quality pun blur gilerrrr dalam video ni sebab diambil dari jarak yang sangat jauh......I'm standing 4th from left.

At the studio , me & Kak Siti tubuhkan a group of vocalists to sing songs pop & classical songs. Mulanya untuk suka-suka but now we hope to expand our talent and share our singing with others to hear.

For this show we have voices in Soprano , Alto , Tenor & Bass.
Soprano : Rima & Shanna
Alto : Siti & Bell
Tenor : Ikhmal , MJ , Zali , Shahrol
Bass : Wan , Glam , Nik


Song : Isabella
Performers : Vocalwealth Vocalists
Vocal Arrangements : Rima Rashidi

Thanx to my student Wan for sharing this video *wink*

1 comment: