~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wesak Day BBQ

Long Overdue : It was the Wesak Day holiday and among friends , we took the opportunity to catch things up between us. A potluck gathering was being organized. Zack was kind enough to allow us to spend the day at her place. TQ babe. More to come........hehehe! Insya'allah in future kalau ada rezeki I beli rumah yang ada pool pulak......kita tukar-tukar venue laaa ekk....*letting myself to be in the berangan mode kejap.......hehehe!*



Night before the potluck party , I made my version of Kek Batik Marie , see me prepare it in my older post here. I then cut the cake to bite sized squares. Senang nak makan.



Sampai je rumah Auntie Zack , Yna dah menggelitik nak tukar ke swim attire dia. Ajak makan pun tak nak. Nak swim dulu. Hmmmm......mesti ada sesuatu rahsia yang kita tak tahu antara kanak-kanak dan air.......*cari cari cari* *I dah jumpa dah* *wink*


Makin ramai mummy-mummy & anak-anak yang tiba......


Yna & Khayrin taking a break from the pool to eat.


The day started with Bob & Normi taking charge of the barbie..........


Then they took a break , Normi duty basuh-membasuh and it was me who was at it till.........


......sambil memasak , sambil memosing dengan Baby & Shiema......


Tukang cuci di saat-saat akhir.....coz Normi dah off duty.....


Yup! Sampai malam.....it was still my duty to cook!


Z sediakan macam-macam for the BBQ. There was lamb , chicken , sausages , burgers , corns & bell peppers. Harry brought prawns & squids.


The BBQ tray.........yummeh!


My 1st BBQ plate.....hehehe! Yaa....1st one.....


Lots of food for us to feed ourselves that day......lots of stories to tell too *wink*

There was iceberg lettuce , carrots & asparagus......I was munching half of the carrots & asparagus that day as I was sitting in front of these two veggies while chatting with my girlfriends.


Ija brought Mashed Potatoes (left) and Normi brought Mixed Veggies (right).


Naj brought Tauhu Sumbat (left) and Kak Aida bawak Risol & Stuffed Tofu (right). I have my own version of Stuffed Tofu inspired by the ones yang Kak Aida bawak ni , see me do it here.


Pregnant mummy Shiema brought Roti Jala with Kuah Durian & Kuah Kari (left) and Kak Lizza baked Chicken Pie (right).


My Kek Batik Marie (left) & Z made these Cupcakes (right).


Yahhhh......masing-masing tengah busy.......


Posing-posing time makan......


Ayska & Icha , anak-anak Normi & Z......


Kak Aida dok melayan budak-budak makan.....


Then........waktu posing shot-shot mengong among us.........hehehe! Hooooo 'Bol' , nasib baik Adik Mok tak de.....


Gayla the wolf cium kasut , Kak Aida cium I.....


Everyone loves playing with Gayla.......well,,,,,not everyone *wink*


Tu dia si Bobby , tukang masak dah mimpi sampai London dah......



Good food & good company.......



More friends came.......


Inside the house , the girls was busy with their Ipads......



Then they joined the boys playing roller-blades & skateboards.........


Hazim & Nani.....anak Kak Lizza


Sara & Tasha....anak Kak Aida

Khayrin , anak Shiema & Yna , my baby girl.


Aida & Hariana


Balkish & Rima.....


Tengku Sharliza & Najdiah


Shiema Khuzaimi , her brother is the actor & my buddy Riezman Khuzaimi :-)


More pics of me & my girlfriends.......Naj , Aida , Ija & Bob.


Z made these cuppies and we got to know that it was Josh's birthday , anak lelaki Balkish. Apa lagi......we sort of used the cuppies as an impromptu birthday cake to celebrate Josh's birthday.


Happy birthday Josh!



Me & Yna with Balkish and her kids. She was in KL with her kids for the summer break. Hopefully sebelum Balkish balik menetap di KL for good , dapat visit dia di Melbourne with my kids. 11 years since I last step my foot in Melbourne :-(



The gang on the lawn.......


More for the blog.......


A fun BBQ gathering.


See my family BBQ preparations , barbie , food , makan time! Just a small BBQ at home with my family tak lama dulu......errr.....lama laa jugak....hehehe!


Bukak FB , hari-hari tengok my girlfriends lepak sana-sini dengan kengkawan & anak-anak,,,,,that was basically my life before the studio. Walaupun tak lah keluar berjumpa girlfriends hari-hari tapi kerap laa jugak. Now everything changed. No , not complaining........coz........I want more. And I know there's a price to pay for what I aimed for :-) Sabar....sabar........my time will come *wink*

1 comment: