~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dumb Cooking : Kuew Teow Soup...Hehehe!

Lama tak masak.......hehehe! Here's 1 post on my dumb cooking. I mean,,,,,,very dumb....hahaha!

On one lazy night.......I fried some nuggets , chicken wings & fries for the family. It was dinner! Luckily MP was OK with it.....he wasn't really hungry anyway. For my dinner , I had some butterhead lettuce & sweet cherry tomatoes together with my chicken nuggets. Wrapped a nugget with tomatoes with a piece of lettuce.......makan.....best! 6 wraps and am good for the night.

Nak buat kuew teow sup tapi dunno how. Hmmmmmmm......Dalam fridge a kaki ayam , isi ayam & fish balls. Boleh guna kot? Hehehe....belasah je lah.

My dumb version would be......In a wok , in goes some chopped garlic and chicken feet with some water. Rebus sampai.....hmmm......sampai kaki ayam tu boleh dimakan lah......

Then.....in the same chicken stock , I added slices of chicken meat.

Then in goes fish balls.......salt to taste....

In goes 1 packet of kuew teow...

...and some beansprouts & kucai.....

.....hmmm...that's it. Siap. Scooped them into a pretty plate...hehehe!

Boleh lah setakat nak makan sendiri.....

Owh! Yes.....the accompaniments......cili padi with kicap cair & cili hijau jeruk.

No comments:

Post a Comment