~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Still No Laptop.......

Am so lost without my laptop! Balik rumah rasa empty.........am so not a mobile-internet person , setakat nak login to FB via the phone....alah....it will be the last thing I'll do,,,,,,kalau memang nak sangat update status jam tu jugak,,,,,I'll do it lah , kalau tak......yang ado.

I updated my last post about Adriel's birthday pun kat studio. Guna PC studio. Kat studio tak de wireless connection , so I bawak my P1Wimax ke studio. Connection speed from the studio teramatlah lembab. One day tu I nak upload photos to my FB,,,,,it took me hours! Aiyoo. Nak upload pics to blogspot pun seksa sangat. Hmmmmm.......

Banyak nak cerita tapi skrip semua dalam kepala,,,,,uwaaaaaaaa......jangan sampai kepala jam dah. Insya'allah boleh bertahan lagi. Lately lots in my mind......dari family ke financial ke studio ke relationship ke friendship ke emotion matters........all being uploaded onto my shoulders & kotak minda but amazingly *dengan izin-Nya* , I still feel great. Alhamdulillah. He's with me , He gave the strength to lead my daily life......and YES.....I have You & YOU in my life to make things OK for me. TQ. *wink*.

No comments:

Post a Comment