~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Of Me

This weekend will be my 11th anniversary as Mrs. MP.....dunno for how long more *?????* So am taking this opportunity to re-open my 2 blogs Big But Beautiful & Big But Beautiful 2 for new readers yang baru kenal I setahun 2 ni......

I tahu , ada yang hairan and tak senang and tak suka sebab tengok I dok pop-pet pop-pet pasal MP and this and that.......maybe if you know me more , you'll know and understand my intentions. Am simple , what you see in this blog is the exact reflection of what's going on in my life. Tentu-nya ada yang I sembunyi-kan , tu adat lah.......biar-lah yang I sembunyi-kan tu jadi rahsia I. Walaupun macam-mana perit , I cuma mampu tulis dasar cerita je.....inti-pati cerita tetap I kena simpan. Tapi......kalau ada readers yang boleh relate kisah mereka dengan dasar cerita I , am sure they will know & are able to feel me......surprisingly , I received many emails asking for marriage advises *from me??? Ya....seriously there is...* , telling me their version of marriage problems & etc......all this gave me extra strength , knowing that I am not alone. Married couples mesti ada their own set of problems......walaupun kecil.

I hope , you'll enjoy *huhuhu! enjoy ke...hehehe!* reading my BBB1 & BBB2 as am opening it for a week from today......please leave your judgments about me to yourself. I'm not an angel , I'm only human. I do make mistakes. My only hope , from what you've read......ambil yang baik-baik saja and discard yang tak molek. Yang tak molek tu adalah diri I , bukan you *wink*

Enjoy!

To read Big But Beautiful , click HERE.

To read Big But Beautiful 2 , click HERE.

And........as a bonus , do visit my Big But Beautiful Extra , you'll know what I mean when you're at it*wink* , click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment