~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Work & Play

Gathering stuff I did in the past weeks.......in between my hectic schedule teaching in October and early November , managed to find some time for leisure.

This was on Diwali. Early in the morning Yna followed my brother to his work place in Berjaya Times Square. My brother bawak family dia swimming kat sana so dia ajak Yna ikut sekali. Yna told me that she had a good time with Pak Su & Mak Su & Ian & Izad at Berjaya Times Square. Bagus lah.....sesekali dapat keluar dengan my brother......walaupon.....tett!

Same day , I have a date with my girlfriend Sis Nita and her family to go swimming kat Oakleaf Club. The club is only 3 to 4 minutes away from my house kalau bawak kereta. I was at the club already when Yna called me saying that she wanted to join me. Wah! Tak puas swimming anak dara I ni. Sebelum swim tadi I dengan Sis Nita sempat ke Jusco Alpha Angle kejap. Pergi beli goggles & swimfins. Bought 2 goggles for myself & Yna. Nak beli Yna fins tapi better bawak dia ke kedai so that she can try them out in her size.


This was on Halloween. I nak beli toys for Adriel kat Toys r Us, so we went to Great Eastern Mall to check out the store there. Sebelum tu we had dinner dulu kat Cozy House Restaurant. I love the Deep Fried Butter Squid......


We went to check out some party stuff at Balloon Buzz.......it's for Yna's coming birthday.


Then headed to Toys r Us. The mask was pretty cool , I thought.


I've always like witches.....the dark side of me....hehehe! But good witches laa....not those evil ones. I have a witch hat at home tapi somewhere kat dalam store.....store kat rumah tu dah padat dan sendat dah....nak masuk pun seksa.....hmmmm.....time to throw some stuff.


Finally done shopping for the kids here.


Remember pyjamas skeleton ni? Ashel can still wear it. Malam bila dia tidur , it glows in the dark.....and.....Ashel panggil baju ni 'Baju Tulang'....hehehe!



My little lovely devils on Halloween :-)


This was a day or two after Halloween. I went out for a Japanese Buffet Lunch at Saisaki , Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang. Around RM54 per pax on week days, it is an eat all you can lunch buffet from 12-2:30pm. Birthday guest eat for free & 50% for senior citizen. They're also open for dinner from 6:30pm onwards if am not mistaken but price is slightly higher for the dinner buffet , around RM60+ per pax.


Pastinya , salmon sashimi jadi my main target!


There was so many choices of food and dishes from udon , spaghetti and noodles. There's Japanese , local & western dishes too......but am not game to try. I'm set on having as much of salmon sashimi as I can. Tempura is another of my favourite Japanese food. I had a full plate of yasai (vegetable) & ebi (prawn) tempuras. As for the vegetables , usually I'll go for aubergines and sweet potatoes.

In the pic above , I had bits of everything that I like.......Kim Chi - Deep Fried Salmon Skin - Soft Shell Crab Tempura - Steamed Prawns with 1000 Island Dip - Jelly Fish & of course more raw salmon!


Another one of my likings , Tepanyaki....freshly cooked using your choice of ingredients. I had beansprouts - bak choy - shitake mushrooms - prawns - squids & thinly sliced sirloin beef. I ate my tepanyaki with loads of Shichimi (a type of Japanese chilli pepper).


A photo before I ate my last plate of salmon sashimi *tu pun dah bantai 3 keping....* , I also had a bowl of Shark's Fin Soup............ahhhhh........kenyang. Rasanya ada seekor salmon dok berenang-renang dalam perut nih....hehehe!


I had to go to Sungai Merab after lunch to submit some documents and today I took these 2 boys along with me. First to accompany me for lunch then heret diaorang merata. Nasib baik my students ni tengah cuti semester , dua dua budak U. Sorang ada kereta , so......chantek.....I tuangkan minyak kereta and they're happy to take me anywhere......nice!


After lunch , off we went to the HQ of Agensi Anti-Dadah Kebangsaan in Sungai Merab. Jumpa budak-budak Al-Widad , diaorang tengah practice for a show. Ada diskusi sikit dengan the group leader sebab Insya'Allah nak kena start ajar choir diaorang 3rd week of November.



Off topic sikit. Ni Azmarul , been our student since early 2010. We call him Marul and he lives in Malacca. Still studying in a college and very passionate about singing. Boleh kata every week Marul will drive down to KL from Malacca with his mother or sister or grandma to attend vocal classes at the studio. Selalunya his mother Makcik Zai yang teman Marul. FYI , mak Marul ada stall nasi campur masakan-masakan kampung kat Mydin MITC Malacca......I dengan Kak Siti dah pernah pergi and the food's good. Selalunya bila Marul datang kelas , dia akan tapau-kan lauk-pauk dari kedai dia dan bawak ke studio. So , apa lagi.....I dengan Kak Siti tinggal beli nasi putih , makan dulu then baru start kelas dengan Marul. Marvelous!

He's a very good student,,,,,,,rajin,,,,,,tapi malu sangat nak buat body movement masa mula-mula belajar vocal dulu. Rasa rendah diri sebab size badan dia. In time , he improved. Bila dapat tahu Marul dapat masuk program reality Vokal Bukan Sekadar Rupa di TV3, we were so excited for him. Marul ada sms I to go and watch him perform masa 2nd concert hari tu tapi belum berkesempatan lagi. Insya'Allah,,,,,,,will go with the Vocalwealth gang. Good luck Marul!

Sambung balik story I,,,,,,,,lepas habis meeting kat Sungai Merab.....I ajak Khalil & MJ to follow me to Taman Melawati , Hulu Kelang. Nak pergi beli sweets & etc untuk preparation birthday Yna kat kedai borong. Birthday Yna hujung bulan ni tapi I nak siapkan sikit-sikit sebab towards end of November my work schedule will be hectic. Takut I yang terkejar-kejar nanti.

Done at the kedai borong , I walked over to Party Heaven with the boys. Ni kedai my school mate , Zack aka Datin Sri Zakiah. Tapi Zack jarang kat kedai ni sebab dia banyak kedai nak jaga laa kan. So kat Party Heaven ni , two of my school mates jugak yang jaga , Normi & Bob. Basically you can get everything yang you nak for a party kat sini. From cake ordering to helium balloons.


Senang je nak cari kedai ni. Betul-betul berdepan dengan tapak pasar malam/open parking space kat medan selera. Kalau kat area Melawati ni you nampak kedai Floral Heaven , Heaven Veil & Slimlife Heaven *siap ada gambar Zack yang slim melim on its signage*.....then you are not far from Party Heaven :-)
Party Heaven
No 316 Lorong Selangor
Pusat Bandar Melawati
53100 Kuala Lumpur

Before the day ended for me , I went home,,,,,,took Yna & Ashel out and went to Old Town White Coffee , Jusco Alpha Angle with Khalil & MJ. MP ada meeting so he can't come with us. Still full from our Japanese lunch but we had something light.


Ni semua yang I dah beli untuk birthday party Yna nanti. Barang dah beli tapi tak confirm nak buat kat mana lagi.....nak kena catur budget I dulu....hehehe!


Ada free time over the weekend , I kelolakan benda-benda yang I dah beli-beli tu. Bought party bags for Yna's guests kat Toys r Us.


Yna tak suka Angry Bird but I bought loads of Angry Bird stuff to fill the goody bags. Alah,,,,,bukan untuk dia pun , untuk kawan-kawan dia. Jadi Angry Bird si Yna kejap.....hehehe! Bought bottles of Magic Ink coz Yna and her girlfriends loves playing with it. I ada beli Batu Seremban.....


Sweet treats & Corntoz.


I basically bought benda yang Yna & the kids suka makan.


I masuk-kan all sweet treats kat dalam party pack ni.....senang , tak menceceh dalam party bag tu nanti.


Ni pulak I beli dah lama , bought it in June. It's a DIY batik painting kit. Each cost RM10 and it's fun to do. All guests will get one set each. Nice kan?


Ni I spare-kan untuk party games nanti. Belum wrap lagi.....


Party accessories for the party.


Invitation card.......tapi I kena print party itinerary for each guest. At least parents are aware of what their girls will be doing at the slumber & pool party plus senang nanti parents nak fetch their girls time balik. Yna wants a sleep over party like last year , just her and few close buddies. Nak kena beli envelope.....hmmm.....kena tulis , nanti lupa.


Party bag's done! Tinggal nak order cake & send the invitation cards & booking tempat. Insya'Allah , banyak masa lagi.

2 comments:

  1. penuh ngn segala mcm aktiviti...suke
    tp paling suke preparation utk bday yna...mcm2 ada sonok jd budak2 lg nih...
    mana akak dpt DIY batik painting tuh?bst je tgk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dh agak dh party heaven tu u fren punye sbb ade skalik i dtg i cam tpk mana la nmpak org yg jaga kedai tu .. ropenye from ur blog hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete