~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 , Make It Happen ;-)


Hola peeps! Selamat Tahun Baru 2012 to all. Personally,,,,,,2011 was a very prosperous year for me. I've achieved so much last year , in life & in my career , thank you dear God. Am looking forward to what 2012 has to offer. Of course , mesti lah nak yang baik-baik saja but I can't see the future. Anything yang datang , I akan hadapi,,,,,,,dengan senyuman *wink*. I want to achieve more of the very best that life has to offer. Only You know what I really want. Izinkan Ya Allah coz I know if You izinkan,,,,,,no one can doubt it. I'll be 40 this year.......I want that big transformation so much.



A note for me : Being number one is not everything and doesn't mean that it will do you any justice,,,,,,,being number two can be interesting and satisfying too. I don't mind sharing *wink*

1 comment:

  1. selamat tahun baru rima..

    i tak komen selama ke nih xsemestinye i tak baca tauuuu (amaran spy entry 2012 lebih byk lagik hahahhahhaa)

    ReplyDelete