~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Friday, February 3, 2012

All Set For Bangkok!

Esok nak ke Bangkok with MP & the kids. All arrangements dah buat through my buddy , Sonny in Bangkok. Can't thank him enough. I've also sent an email to the Malaysian Embassy in Bangkok asking for current situation as few countries had issued a travel alert to their citizen not to visit the city. I received positive feedbacks from our officer at the embassy stating that it is save to travel to Bangkok must take extra precautions. I've been asked to send all travelling information & names of contact person in Malaysia to the embassy. They've also provided me with phone numbers to contact if should I need any assistance while in Bangkok. Alhamdulillah , all set.

Ni dah nak pukul 2 pagi dah.....semua dah tidur except for me. Update blog & upload gambar-gambar Melaka to my draft. Nanti bertimbun gambar. Tak sanggup. Tengok lah....kalau WiFi OK kat Bangkok.....I'll continue to post,,,, kalau cam hampeh......faham-faham je laa ekkk.....Story Melaka ada 2 posts lagi....uwaaaaaaaa.....

Esok MP's friend will be sending us to KL Central and we'll take the KLIA Express to the airport.

Talk soon ya.

Tata!


A note for me : I have you in my mind. Yes,,,,you!

3 comments:

  1. wah..bestnye cikgu nk pegi bangkok..kirim FM satu!!! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. beshnyeeee!!!!! asik bercuti ajeeee!!! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete