~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Friday, March 23, 2012

My 'Old School' Partner Is 52


Semalam 22nd March , it was MP's birthday. MP macam biasa je. Tak de plan apa-apa pun. Tak de cakap nak pergi mana-mana pun. Tak de story mory nak pergi makan kat mana-mana pun. He treated the day macam hari-hari biasa. Beku. Hmmmm......nothing new pun. Been like that since I've known MP. I didn't plan anything either this year. If it's just me & MP,,,,,,I'd just take it as it is. Tak payah nak celebrate pun. But..........I have kids now. I'm doing it for the kids.


I want my kids to grow up appreciating birthdays of people dear to them. Tak kira lah birthday siapa pun but it's best to start with immediate family members first. As they grew , I'm sure the list will grow too......


Suka tak suka I ajak jugak MP keluar dinner. Ikut hati malas nak keluar sebab tak hilang penat lagi dari kerja mengajar since early March. I'm buying dinner. Birthday boy turns 52 this year. Kebelakangan ni dia tak boleh lekang dengan either Ipod or Galaxy Tab si Yna. Bukan apa,,,,,dok ulang-ulang main Solitaire! Tu je satu-satu game yang dia tahu main.....hehehe! Suruh dia cuba main game lain-lain , dia buat derk je.


Dari Bukit Antarabangsa , we didn't go far..........just to T.G.I.Friday's , Wangsa Walk. Ashel wanted burger & fries.


Me & Yna wanted to try the ribs , tapi katanya bulan ni ribs tak de.....apalah.....So , Yna opted for Baked Mac & Cheese with Grilled Chicken Breast.


MP had Sirloin Steak with Black Pepper Sauce , Mash & Broccoli.


I had Tennessee New York Strip & Shrimp with Mash & Tennessee Sauce.


My main dish tak de greens.....so I ordered one veggie side dish.


MP yang kaki masin. Non-stop dia tabur garam kat broccoli & steak dia. Tak puas hati jugak. Katanya tak masin-masin..........dia tak habiskan broccoli tu , I tried.......OMG! So not my taste. Too salty for me.


A very rare pic........A very rare sight!..........


............as rare as my Tennessee New York Strip last nite!



A note for me : Al-Fatihah to my beloved P.Ramlee who shares the same birthdate as MP.



Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

3 comments:

  1. i tersenyum tgk gambo u dgn MP. mmg rare sungguh! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..really have to say this...u make me smile looking at the photo of you and MP...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah to see family get together again... ur MP nampak kontrol hensem je.. heheh... patut u kiss him on the cheek sure pink reflection on his face...

    Perhaps ur MP's tongue is getting numb because of smoking factor and it affects his taste bud.. it may not be as sharp as when he was younger.. just an assumption... maybe ada medical explanation lain..

    ReplyDelete