~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

HerbaLife...MyLife...GoodLife ;-)

3 months passed since I last saw my Dr A....Last Tuesday , May 29th,,,,,had an appointment to see him at his clinic in Ampang Puteri. It was a follow-up to check on the progress of my 3 month old Implanon. Then Dr A buat ultrasound scan........everything OK. Alhamdulillah am clear of cyst. Ovary's healthy. Gynaecological check-up done. Will see Dr A in September for my pap test.

Hari tu bawak both of my kids with me. Mula ambil Yna from school at 3pm. I was told by staff Dr A to come after 3:30pm sebab on that day , by that time patient dah makin tak de. Time I sampai ada 2 patients. Am the last one to see Dr A. After 2 patient belah , Dr A told his staff yang dia nak break for solat........

While waiting for Dr A , his son came by the clinic....he slimmed down a lot , thanks to Herbalife. Borak-borak about Herbalife and now he's an independent distributor. As for me , masa post pregnancy in 2008 , I took Herbalife *bought it from Dr A's clinic* , to shed some baby fat off. Took it during my confinement period and Alhamdulillah , turun laa sikit berat badan. Boleh lah pakai baju-baju pre-pregnancy balik.

A question Dr A repeatedly asked Ashel and not me........"nak adik lagi tak?....nak adik lagi tak?" Wohoooo......ngeri dowh! I yang enter frame jawab-kan soalan tu. I said "nakkkkkkkkkk......but with a big BUT!" hehehe! At the end of my session with Dr A......anak-anak I dah salam Dr A......took couple of pics of my kids with Dr A. Nice.

If you're wondering whether Ashel was decent or not at the clinic and also when he met Dr A.......hmmmm , rascal's the word. He was too comfortable there. Dah macam playground dah. Dalam clinic Dr A , Ashel siap landing baring atas katil patient lagi. The last time I bawa Ashel jumpa Dr A , Ashel tak petah bercakap macam sekarang ni.......kali ni pergi , dia dah makin cerdik. Makin besar & makin banyak cakap. Pop-pet , pop-pet dia bercakap , nak pulak Dr A melayan dia....hehehe! Bukannya dia reti takut dengan Dr A. Dia kata tu doktor dia......huuhuhu!

Ended taking a set of Herbalife home. Stock kat rumah running out. Taking it for breakfast and 1 serving of its tea a day. Bukan untuk kurus pun tapi untuk supplement je sebab I jarang makan pagi. The tea pulak , kot-kot lah sikit-sikit dapat flush lemak-lemak suci yang ada ni....hehehe! I got a good deal buying Herbalife kat clinic Dr A. Normally , a set of Formula 1 + Formula 3 + Tea Mix 100g = RM488.16 but I got a good over RM100 discount buying the set at Dr A's clinic. Kalau ada yang nak beli set Herbalife dengan rate yang I dapat.....do let me know *wink*



A note for me : Yay! 3 days without rice.......solely on protein. Awesome!



Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

3 comments:

  1. bila ashel potong rmbutt??? huwaaaaaa ape yg i terlepas nihhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear you can get it cheaper from 1 seller yang sourced the supply from India. Deqwan from Kedah. F1 + F2 + Tea = rm250 (exclude postage). reliable seller, dont worry am not spamming your blog or doing advertising cuma nak share the cheapest offer in town, kebetulan terbaca your post bila google ampang puteri. this is his blog cuma price dia blom update kt situ, last time it was cheaper http://herbalifecheaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete