~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

TQ Virtual Friends :-)

 A quick one before pergi kerja....

Sorry for being outspoken in my last post......ada yang tak suka I tulis macam tu....hahaha.....akak pun tak suke dek.....it's not me....but you must know that I can be vicious if I choose to be. My point here is.....we can choose what we want to become. Therefore , why choose to be a bad soul when you can be a good one. We can choose peace instead of havoc. We can choose clear instead of cloudy.......the choice is ours. 

I've always choose to be polite but am only human......I have mood swings. I have bad days. I have ups and downs in life just like you. So the day I wrote the 'not so good' post......I choose to be vicious. I choose to use un-polite choice of words.......I choose to downgrade myself.....That day everything I wrote was my choice. No one forced me to do so. 

I felt so bad for my daughter. She did nothing wrong by asking me to take her to a comedy show.....but she was being judged and criticized through my story telling. 

I know.....I should ignore all comments from those sick minded individuals........but.....believe me,,,,,it is easier said than done. You were not in my shoes. You like to see the strong side of me,,,,,Yes,,,,,I am strong and can be strong but I can't be strong all the time. Sometimes I can be weak too. 

Another reason why I choose to be out of the limelight........I've had it. I want an ordinary life , just like you. I want to be true to myself. 

I'm sorry for being rude in my writing......again , I'm only human..........but......to you sick people out there.....you don't own me......not an inch dude  :-)



Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

6 comments:

  1. Sebagai manusia ada masa dan ada ketika kita tak dapat menahan sabar lebih lagi bila melibatkan maruah anak-anak kita. Semoga lepas ni rima lebih berhati-hati dan lebih tabah menghadapi manusia yang tak boleh tengok manusia lain bergembira dan berbahagia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok kak.... sbr kite pun ada had nya kan...

    i always besides u, no matter how... dana ttp suke ikut blog akak... smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak rima I 1 of silent reader ur blog...ptg td saja bwk anak jln2 kt aeon au2 keramat...gerak hati ckp mne tau jumpe akk, suddenly I jumpa ur MP & both of ur children tgh mkn kat old town tp akk xde plak...:( xpe nnti ade rezeki kite jumpe k....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak rim a td I jumpe Mp & both of ur kids kt aeon au2 tp akk xde plak :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saya dah lama baca blog Kak Rima. Suka sangat. Terutama bab masak memasak tuh.

    ReplyDelete