~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Salam Awal Muharram

Salam all ,


Taking this opportunity to wish all Muslim readers a very Barakah Awal Muharram. Happy New Year. I've just finished writing a new affirmation list for me to recite daily and it will be a motivation for me throughout the year. Something for me to hold on to. 

I have things that I would want to achieve in life.....big things......I can feel it coming.....Insya'Allah. 


A note for me : Izinkan Ya Tuhan.......


Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

4 comments:

  1. Insyallah permulaan ini akan dilimpahi rahmat & kurniaan dariNYA...
    Semoga segala doa2 Rima akan dimakbulkan oleh Allah SWT.
    kak ANISAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam maal hijrah kak... insyallah semoga semua impian kita utk tahun baru ini dipermudahkan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Maal hijrah untuk kakak juga...mungkin tiba masanya kita sama sama tanam tekad baru di tahun baru ini...jom la kita bertudung kak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Maal Hijrah semua...

    ReplyDelete