~ DISCLAIMER ~

DISCLAIMER : Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

PHOTOS

Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi , you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Song : RAPUH by Agnes Monica

I love this song from the first time I heard it. 

There's no official music video for this song but there's plenty unofficial ones on You Tube made by Agnez Mo's fans. I've watched more or less most of it on the net but chose the one below for my Rapuh link *wink* 




A note for me : Being busy daily is not an excuse for me not to remember you. You're always with me wherever I go. Today , November 5th 2012,,,,,I've been madly in love with you for 4 years , 4 months & 4 days. I miss you so much. Ya Tuhan.....Izinkanlah.....



Photos copyrighted to VOCALWEALTH NETWORKS. Unless expressed permission has been granted by Miss Rima Rashidi, you may not copy any images from this site. Using images from this site without permission is prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. one thing about agnes yg zura suka ialah dia terrer menari.. perghh !!..

    http://jalanjalan-makanmakan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete